DownloadWanna play right away? Quickly download the Tetris client:
What is Tetris?
Tetris is a multiplayer game where you can join your friends and play Tetris battles against each other. The goal is to annoy your enemy by sending as much lines and special bombs as possible, just until he can't move anymore.
How to play?
The rules are easy and are based on the original Tetris game, with a few new features:
Sending linesYou can send lines to your enemy by clearing two or more of your own lines, or by activating a combo. The more lines you clear with one move, the more lines you'll send. Once you clear lines with two moves in a row, you'll receive a combo. Try combining the two methods for a maximum of lines send!
Special blocksSpecials blocks will appear random in the game when clearing your own lines. Once you clear a line with a special block in it, it will become visible in your special blocks buffer and you'll be able to use it.
To use the special block in the buffer, press:
- "1"-key to use the special block on your own Tetris field
- "2"-key to use the special block on your enemy's Tetris field
- Clear line: Clears the bottom line on the field
- Drop block: Drops the current block right away
- Explode: Makes a bomb explode on the field, will result in a random hole in the field
- Quake: Makes the field shake, all the lines will be shuffled
- Random: Clears one random piece in the field
- Nuke field: The field is cleared, just like a fresh restart